This is the easiest fruit dessert idea to make using fresh peaches; a recipe for mini peach trifles with or without pound cake made in glasses or wine goblets.
A simple fruit dessert when fresh peaches are in season locally. Everyone enjoys fresh fruit for dessert!
And it's even tastier with cream!
I believe that this dessert recipe is the EASIEST fruit dessert to make.
I made these mini trifles with fresh peaches, however, you can easily use other fresh fruit such as blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. You can substitute the fresh peaches with almost any fresh fruit!
With a few sprinkles of coloured or chocolate flakes on top on the dollop of whipped cream, it can look very delightful for a kids dessert, or, equally as impressive for a fancy adult dessert!
As you will see by looking at the photo image above, I also made a peach dessert in a glass without the pound cake for a lower calorie dessert, equally as full of flavour!
Note - If the dessert is not going to be served immediately after assembling it, it is advisable to toss the peach pieces into a bit of lemon juice, to prevent the peaches from turning brown.
Also, the peaches I used were very juicy, so I did not add any sugar to the trifle.
- pound cake, cut into small cubes
- fresh sliced peaches, halved
- whipped cream or whipped dessert topping
- granulated sugar or raw sugar, optional
- coloured or chocolate sprinkles, optional
In individual glasses, or wine goblets, layer peach pieces, a dash of sugar (optional), pound cake cubes, and a dollop of whipped cream.
Repeat above process, ending with a dollop of whipped cream.
Sprinkle with coloured or chocolate sprinkles.
Copyright ©2010-2017 Peach-Depot.com
All Rights Reserved Worldwide
No Reproduction Permitted Without the Expressed
Written Consent of the Site Owner
* Peach-Depot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.